super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Letting Go - New Year 2008

Happy New Year! The New Year presents a time when resolutions are made and, hopefully, fulfilled. A time for new beginnings. A time to let go of those things that are not serving us...not serving our hopes and dreams. A time to think and reflect on the future and what we hope to accomplish this year, and beyond.

Several years ago I wrote the following poem...I am finally taking the steps to, "Let it Go." As I begin to bring my Super Star vision to the world, I think it is appropriate to share this inspirational poem. I hope these words help you to see past today and lead you to a brighter and more fulfilling future. Together, we are the solution to a better world. Please join me on this incredible journey towards love, civility and peace.

In love and light, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)


“Need to Let it Go”

Need to let it go, set it free
The world waits, awaits for me

Need to let it go, the stress and worry
Just send it away, release the fury

Need to let it go, faith in my heart
Believe in myself, make a fresh start

Need to let it go, begin the journey
With freedom of spirit, open and yearning

Need to let it go, and let it be
Follow the path of life, which lies before me

Need to let it go, arms open wide
Soar on Angel’s wings, and really fly

Need to let it go, set myself free
The world waits, awaits for me

© Glenna Park

No comments: