super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Getting Started

Hello! I hope you are enjoying the Super Star blog and that you are finding my postings to be helpful, informative and enlightening. I also hope that the Super Star acronym will give you a basis of positive and thought provoking insight into how your choices affect your world and your life. Every choice, or action, has an affect. Simple physics depicts action and reaction...they go together.

Therefore, I ask you to:

  • Choose LOVE - hug someone, tell someone
  • Choose CIVILITY - be polite, be nice
  • Choose PEACE - calm down, think first, dispel anger

I really would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments. At the bottom right of this posting - click on the "comments" icon to post your ideas. If I use your comment(s) in a future posting, I will certainly give you credit for the idea. This blog is intended as a place to have a community of like-minded people creating a world of love, civility and peace TOGETHER.

In love & light and, with much appreciation,

Glenna :-)

No comments: