super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Happy Birthday to the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!

When I started this web site and blog I can't say Dr. King was my inspiration but, as today is his birthday, and I reflect upon the impact he had on the world and the civil rights movement, I can definitely say that I think his life's mission was centered in promoting equality for all through Love, Civility and Peace.

This is not to state that I am in the same league as he; however, if I am able to touch at least one life through this venue by encouraging them to think about the choices they make and how those choices affect their life and their world, then I have accomplished much.

I just did an online search for "MLK" and was able to read and learn more about this incredible, inspiring and brave man. I encourage you to honor him by learning more about his life and the legacy he left by searching the Internet as I did. Words do not adequately express how important Dr. King's work was, and still is, to the world. The ripple effect of his life's journey will continue for all time. God bless you sir...you were a true Super Star!

In love and light,
Glenna :-)

No comments: