super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Gentle Art of Blessing...a Video Worth the Time

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are doing well. My sister, Catherine, sent an email to me with this link a few weeks ago and I have just now viewed the video. The message is so very close to the Super-Star mission that I felt I must share it with all of you and hope that, you too, will share it on and on...

As we promote Love, Civility and Peace, we are messengers of the Universe, and it is to this aspect of being a Super-Star to which this video speaks. My many Blessings to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obH3wByguhw

With love & light and, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

p.s. Many thanks to my sister for sharing...love you!

No comments: