super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old Friends...New Beginnings...

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. I also hope the New Year is greeting you with an abundance of Love, Civility and Peace! This week, on a lark, I "Googled" the name of someone I have known for over thirty years and, for whom I have been searching for many years after losing contact. Finally, through Google, I found my friend and we have reconnected via the phone. The joy of hearing her voice, catching-up on each other's lives and knowing that this is an opportunity for a new chapter in both of our lives, is a wonderful feeling; we are both beyond excited and thrilled.

This good fortune brings me to realize that the innate persistence of my thoughts, words and actions has definitely had an impact on the very success of my ongoing search for old friends. The Universe always rewards the efforts we put forth...perhaps, not always in the time-frame we would wish for, but, eventually. I truly believe and have faith in the saying, "All in Divine Order." I highly recommend keeping focused on our goals; success is sweet and I rejoice in the gift the Universe has given me in this week. I have had similar success in the past, and I cherish all those "found" friends...I am enriched beyond measure for having you all back in my life!

I can see why so many of the Internet "Networking" sites are so popular...I have finally joined Facebook (I am experiencing an interesting learning curve figuring out all the options and whatnots...LOL.) I encourage you to take the time to try to find your friends online, the options for doing so are seemingly endless...persistence and patience will pay-off. Reconnecting with those who have always held a place in our hearts is a wonderful way to start the New Year! Believe me, I have firsthand knowledge, and it is sweet indeed!!!

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

With love & light and, much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!