super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Living in Gratitude

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. My Gratitude List continues to grow and, with that in mind, I would like to share with you that which became abundantly clear to me over this Thanksgiving Day weekend. Although already on my List...I am so very grateful for the energy of the Universe and how it works in my daily life...by leading me to the people, events and awareness that continuously teaches me about a higher sense of self. This long holiday weekend showed me the many facets of how each and every one of us adds to the life of another through our very presence in the moment together. Take a minute to think about the magnitude of this statement.

Our very presence together is meant to be...at that moment...for many reasons...most especially, for the continued expansion of the positive Universal energy we create together in kindness; (which naturally promotes Love, Civility and Peace.) I came to really know and feel a higher sense of self and purpose Wednesday night while I attended a Lecture Series, Exploring Universal Spiritual Themes, by Rev. Taylor E. Stevens, a national lecturer, author, life coach, spiritual counselor and performing artist. The energy and message revolved around A Thanks-Living Celebration!

His message, though complex and thought provoking, was also, for me, a soulful fulfillment of sorts that is hard to explain except to say that after the event, I felt renewed and somehow a better person than I was before. The main message I received that night is that by Living in Gratitude we EXPAND OUR CAPACITY FOR RECEIVING. Take another minute to think about the meaning of the statement. As we are grateful, so too, are we opening our souls to receive the gratitude we have put forth...we are opening ourselves to the abundance we have given by Living in Gratitude!!! WOW!!! I invite you to visit Rev. Taylor's web site at: http://www.taylorestevens.com/ (Thanks, Taylor, I am duly inspired by the gift you are and, by the impact your presence in that moment meant to me.)

In the meantime...

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

In love & light and, with much appreciation and GRATITUDE!
Glenna :-)

No comments: