super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Details Make a Difference

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. There have been a series of unrelated events, which have affected my life in one way or another during the last week and, which beg thoughtful reflection. I am generally a detail oriented person, but as I look back on the last week, apparently I am not as thorough as I believed...OH MY! I have found that the most minute of details makes a difference. For instance, I have come to realize that everyday habits are done without much thought and because of this you don't always remember exactly what you did indeed, actually do. Hmmm...

This can lead to many unwanted situations, or results, arising...such as, buying a half-gallon of whole milk instead of the half-and-half cream I usually choose. I just assumed it was the cream (it was where the cream usually is - I'm positive there were cartons of cream there!) and...the containers are so similar in color and design...oh well...I guess I wasn't really paying attention. I also managed to "misplace" my checkbook...I finally found it in my purse...not where I usually keep it...I don't even remember putting it there!!! I could go on and on, it was that kind of week. Hmmm...

Anyhow, the moral of the story is that details make a difference!!! Paying attention not only to our own thoughts, words and actions but, to the world we live in, will make a difference all around, and save time too! I should also note here, that at I have advocated the importance of noticing the fine details of everyday living to family and friends (you know who you are!) ...some of whom may not be so inclined to see the details and, who seem to go through life skimming the surface...I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for my past comments...(not that it won't come up again) but, I see now that I am as likely to skim the surface and not notice those pesky details. As well, I should keep in mind that my time is better spent promoting the Super-Star mission of Love, Civility and Peace and all the inherent values of the acronym, rather than commenting on the actions of others. Truly, my apologies! Hmmm...

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

With love & light and, much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

No comments: