super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Accomplished Super-Star!

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. Every now and then someone comes into your life who you just know is a kindred spirit...a Super-Star! I want to share a story about someone who, in my opinion, is exactly that, and then some! On short acquaintance to a friend of mine, Casey Lee Justice, came to the rescue by offering to help my friend; and, from what I understand, Casey has and does help many others whenever possible. This amazing woman spent untold hours - (probably more than a dozen!) - working on my friend's car so we could get the vehicle started and to a service facility; all that time and work in order to avoid a towing expense.

I am inspired by her charity of self - offering to help without being asked to do so, by the way she very simply said, "don't worry, I'm on my way," and, by her attitude that it was not unusual to be a friend - we certainly need as many like her in the world as possible! Her intelligence, talent and perseverance are also significant attributes which deserve notice. There are not enough words to describe what her sacrifice of time meant to my friend, and for that matter, to me. It's not everyday you meet someone who is willing to go out of their way, as she did - especially when you have only known them for a month or less.

The Universe does indeed provide miracles...some are certain events...others, are the people who come into our lives...people just like Casey. I am honored to have had the opportunity to meet her. Thanks, Casey, you TRULY are...A Super-Star!!! An inspiration to us all!!! Myself...I guess you noticed that I am duly impressed!

By the way, Casey Lee Justice is an accomplished and Award-Winning Professional in Motion Picture and Advertising arenas - doing work in a wide variety of capacities - check out her resume online at: http://www.media-match.com/profile.php?uid=1005316

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

In love & light and, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

No comments: