super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You!

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful weekend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the support and encouragement I have received since beginning this Super-Star web-site endeavor. I am truly blessed!

As I thank you, I ask you to remember to thank those who inspire you, as I am so very inspired by you. I am inspired by your faith in me and my mission of spreading Love, Civility and Peace. I am in awe of the response you have shown by sharing this site with your family and friends. I am forever indebted to you for taking the time to share my Super-Star message.

So, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

In love, light and, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

No comments: