super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Good Friday and Easter

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to send my best wishes for a wonderful Good Friday and Easter weekend to everyone. Although my Super-Star mission is for all people; those who are faith-based, those who may still be searching their souls for their own answers and life direction and, those who may be atheist or agnostic. The Super-Star message is Universal and I believe it transcends all theological teachings or beliefs.

Although I am a faith driven individual, my purpose for promoting Love, Civility and Peace, through the Super-Star venue, is because of my faith in the human spirit, my belief that with a value-based life we can all get along and live in harmony, that to do, and be, less than the best we are able each day, is to deny ourselves and the world of the immense possibilities we each contribute; as well as, the consequences of those possibilities. I believe the effect and impact our thoughts and actions make on the world creates ripples, and circles, of hope.

I am not a theologian, minister or preacher and, I am not interested in pushing my religious beliefs on anyone. I believe the choice to be spiritual, or not, is a personal one and, does not require organized religion in order to make our choices for us; again, I strongly believe if you have a faith relationship with a Deity, it is personal and not to be taken lightly, just as the atheist and agnostic have the right to their own personal beliefs...all without judgement.

However, for those of you of the Christian faith who are celebrating this Holy week, as I am, be resurrected in the hope and belief, that Christ's ascension to God in heaven for our sins and eternal salvation, as is represented by this week of worship, is the beacon of Light that guides our thoughts and actions to enhance our journey to be better people, to have those core-values that lead the way and, to become our own beacon towards Love, Civility and Peace.

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

In love, light and, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

No comments: