super star park
homeaboutcalendarspecial workshop requestssuper star blogproductslinkscontact

Monday, April 7, 2008

Love, Civility and Peace

Hello Super-Stars! I hope you are all doing well. I would like to get your feedback on what subjects pertaining to the Super-Star mission and cause you would like to hear more about. What concerns you in this ever challenging world in which we live? Are there other sideline subjects which you consider important to cover in this venue? What do you want out of this adventure of pursuing and creating Love, Civility and Peace in the world?

Please email me with your personal requests or your stories and, please state whether or not you want me to credit you with the idea or if you prefer to remain anonymous at: mailto:gpark@superstarpark.com

I am truly interested in your feedback...you are also welcome to leave a comment on the blog at: http://superstarpark.blogspot.com/
Comments are also able to be left anonymously, if that is your preference.

I ask too, that you please share and forward this blog posting/email with your online friends so they may also have the opportunity to contribute. I look forward to hearing from you all. In the meantime...have a GRAND day!

Think - Live - Be - A Super-Star!

In love & light and, with much appreciation,
Glenna :-)

No comments: